Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
It has been a long time comming, but I am finally able to write this post.  Today I have officially become a member of the KTM orange family.  I purchased a 2003 KTM 250exc 2 smoker from a dealer in Kansas.  They are shipping the bike next Tuesday.  It was quite an emotional decision, thumper, 2 stroke, thumper, 2 stroke, but the 250exc just kept rising to the top of my list.  I want to thank my wife for putting up with me these past couple of weeks and I would also like to thank Fred T. for helping with his input.  I hope to have a ride report shortly after the Thanksgiving Holiday (and boy am I thankfull) :yeehaw: :yeehaw:
Thanks everyone
Lew

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Hey Lew,
where are you going to be riding next week?
We are going to stoneyford for our annual T-day ride and gorge.
Congrats on the new ride, BTW.
My 250exc still rates as one of my favorites.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
now be sure to get a hold of Enduro Engineering and get those goodies I suggested. Ya wanna keep it working at it's best!!

FT

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
SFO - where is stoneyford? I have never ridden there. We most likely will ride up at pipi valley. It is close to my house and I will only have sunday to ride since I have to visit with family on Saturday (orders from management). I will most likely still be on my kdx that weekend. I am assumeing that with the holiday my new pumpkin will arrive that following week.
Fred - I have been cruising EE website and looking at many goodies including the ones you suggested.
Lew

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Lew, great choice.  You won't regret it!  Every time I ride my 250 EX/C, I like it better!  It beats the heck out of my old WR400!

Top Bottom