jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
I might be in the wrong forum so forgive me :think: Just wanted to say I got to see the video for the 2003 National MX series, The Great Outdoors 2, and it is worth every penny my good buddy spent on it. There is some unbelievable footage of Kdub and RC and Bubba. They replay alot of it in slowmo and that really lets you see things you normally cant see. Like Bubbas footpegs digging in on the crest of almost every jump, Kdub and RC's bikes just swappin back and forth to the point you think at any moment they are gonna highside, but they instead take a hand off to adjust their helmet or a tearoff :worship: They have an interesting approach to the commentary, some of the things the guy says is pretty funny. No where in the movie do they sidetrack to anything but the racing. It is a movie that shows up close the best parts of outdoor racing, the seriousness, and the skill of the top guys, and why I am not on the movie.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Just a note of agreement that this series is the best thing on film since OAS (my opinion of course), also if there is still any confusion there are 3 of them, Great Outdoors (2002 series) Great Outdoors SE (2002 but different footage) and now Great Outdoors II (2003) all great IMO.

TOTALL

Feb 21, 2002
I got mine at nofearmx.com.
I've got Great outdoors 1&2(well Jsned has my Great outdoors 2-I'll probly never see it again :eek: ) next I'm going to order Great outdoors speical edition.
Jsned is right you can see alot more with slow motion. MX is poetry in motion.

Later TOTALL

Top Bottom