adstott

May 23, 2002
Anyone buy the new great outdoors video. I bought the last one and really enjoyed it. My only complaint was that it was too short and not enough video of the races. I liked the interviews but I enjoy watching the races the most. My favorite part of the last one was when they had the camera set up that really showed the distance between Ricky and everyone else. It never really sunk in how great a 14 second lead was until I saw that. What's the best motocross video ever? Not freestyle.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I bought it, good footage but way too many mechanic interviews IMHO.. And instead of showing the same corner over, and over, and over again, I'd like to see more of the whole track.

It was a good watch but it's not one of those videos I'll keep popping in to watch again.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by adstott
My favorite part of the last one was when they had the camera set up that really showed the distance between Ricky and everyone else. It never really sunk in how great a 14 second lead was until I saw that.
Actually 24 second lead ;)

I was also very pleased with the 02 version and now I see they re-released it with an additional 100 minutes :yeehaw: . Anyone have the new version of the 02 ? Does it have enough of the new footage to make it worth it to get it?

I think I'll pick up the '03 in the near future just based on last seasons

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I really liked the 02 version, I bought both, I liked the mechanic interviews but more riding would be good, I thought the version 2 or whatever it's called was the best MX movie since On Any Sunday!

Top Bottom