Great store - Cycle Gear

Pantaz

Dec 13, 2001
I just have to compliment the staff at Cycle Gear <www.cyclegear.com> in Valencia, CA. I had a problem with a new pair of boots. I felt it was a product quality issue, but considering how I've been treated by most retail stores I wasn't holding out much hope of an easy resolution. I walked into the store, opened the box, explained what happened, and a few minutes later I walked out with a brand new pair of boots. No hassle, no sales pitch, just great customer service!

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Yeah I agree, and their tire specials are as good as any I've seen too. The only thing that would make them really good would be if their corporate entity would allow them to stock more brands of gear.

Overall, one of the better places to shop in LA.

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Not as user friendly, but you just can't beat Chaparel for selection and price all in one location.

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
I agree! There is a new cycle gear in the San Diego area and all the people who work there always helpful and willing to give the best deals! The only problem is I get discounts at NCY. Other wise I would give them more buisness.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…