Green River killer kills no more.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
For those of you who are from the Northwest and/or are familiar with this case you can understand the history of this post. Forgive me if this seems out of character, but I feel compelled to share with all of you. Although I was never directly affected by this case it always sat in the back of my mind, as I'm sure it did for thousands of others. When I was growing up my family and I were always just around the corner from this creature without ever truly knowing it. My mother was friends with a man (not Ridgway) who worked for Kenworth and she would take my brother and me down for tours as kids, probably within feet of this man. Even though we moved a few times throughout my childhood we always set up house on one side of the valley or the other. During high school my friends and I cruised the very streets that this THING had claimed as its hunting grounds. As I grew into adulthood I was fully aware that I (nor anyone else I knew) was not his type of target, but still very aware that targets can easily change. After hearing the news (thanks to Howard Stern) that the suspect (Ridgway) had confessed to his crimes I actually smiled in relief. Taking a look back on my life with the information I know now, I am forced to take a moment to thank the Powers That Be that my family and I remained untouched by the hands of this madman.

For the families of the victims: May this man's confessions give you back your peace of mind and give your hearts the closure that they have deserved for so long.

For those of you who would like information regarding this case, Click Here.

I digress. :cool:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
It is sad (IMHO) that it got a plee bargon, but thank God it's off the streets

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I also hope those families will take solace in the fact that while Ridgeway has a life sentence, it will be in "pound you in the ass" prison. He'll surely pay for his crimes. He'll also probably get shanked within 5 years.

if anyone knows how to deal out justice, its criminals.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I agree with Kav... there should be NO plea bargain even possible for someone who commits 48 murders.  That's not justice.  He certainly didn't give his victims that option.   Now he gets to live out the rest of his life off taxpayer dollars.  :|

At least he is off the streets, and this decades-long saga can come to an end. 

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
While I agree that this thing needs to be eliminated from the population, I can understand the DA wanting to give the families some closure. I agree with Pred, I hope this guy who thinks is a superior breed of human is put in a cell with someone who wants a new b***h for the next few years before somebody shanks him in the shower. I DO believe in karma and I think he will get his in the end :p .

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I can think of one bucket of poop named Dahmer that didn't live through the first two years of his sentence. He didn't get the benefit of a shanking either, he was beat to death.

Damn the sickos :flame:

They would have never even tried him for all those either, just the slam dunk ones where they knew they could get the convictions. :|

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Ditto the priest who was convicted of molesting children. He didn't last long in prison. Didn't one of his victims beat him to death?

Top Bottom