Greetings from a newbie!

TreMor

Jan 23, 2003
Greetings all!

I've been riding streetbikes for over 10 years, and I've recently acquired the dirt bug. Doing a bit of digging led me to this site, which looks to be the best of the bunch!

I live in SoCal, and have lots of seemingly good places to ride all around me of all types. (A little sidenote, I live across the street from Jeremy McGrath's road manager...lol!) I come from a long history of online boards such as this and am an admin on www.SoCalSportbikes.com ...come check us out! I am looking forward to gleaning a ton of info from here on what will likely become a new passion for me. I'm leaning currently towards either a new 4-stroke Yamaha or getting a used 2-stroke to rebuild. I'm also likely going to buy a quad at the same time for my g/f. I'm a huge believer in full gear and look forward to reviews and real-world info on gear as well.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and thanks in advance for all the good info I'm gonna find!

Tim Moore
aka TReMor

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Welcome Tim

Make sure you keep an eye on the So Cal forum for upcoming rides.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
great to have you Tim! Just be sure and stay away from anyone on this site masquerading as So. Cal police officer. I hear all you have to do to get out of a ticket is throw bugs, snakes or dingos at him. ;) :)

BTW - be sure to check out Dirt Week 03, an event you will NOT want to miss...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…