smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
where can we order the group photo posters and at what cost?
I'd also like one of the justKDX photos if possible, it was such a great time I'm looking forward to next year :)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
please! me too!

I second that! last I heard, shiftless was gonna wait and see who would be commited to buying one. I think i will jus tape the blank check right here on the screen till then!:D

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
GROUP PHOTO

I'll be posting the particulars within a week or 2. I'll be requesting firm commitments for all of you who are interested before proceeding with the poster, as we did last year. So, hold it a few days until I get the cost worked out. Last year I was able to use a friendly source to do this at cost as a favor. This year it will be done at a normal cost, covering also the cost of film that Dave Kennel shot, but still no profit for DRN...... (thanks to Dave OffRoadWarrior, and may be Thump can "splice" Dave's face into the digital image?).......so give me a week to get it organized. I hope to get at least 50 requests, which might keep the cost at the $35 of last year. If not, are you willing to pay $50 ?
Pokie

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I have a good digital shot of the KDX gang. Anyone who wants one just drop me note and i will e-mail them out.

I also have one of the whole DRN group shot and some of the guys holding the flags up front. I will send those to Okie and he can distribute at his discretion.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
The cost of the film????

:think hmmmm.... we could drain the silver out of all that film and smelt a flatware set! :p

I wouldn't think 50 bucs out of line. Last years poster was excellant quality.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dave takes GREAT hi-res pics (an a LOT of them!) .... this is going to be one awesome poster! We'll work hard to get the 24"x36" posters done cheaper than last year; but if that's going to happen, POkie needs quantity!

Sign-up!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Last years poster was AWESOME, so count me in for one from DW01 whatever the cost.

Oct 10, 2000
Count me in for one, out of all the photos that were taken this is the one I would want the most. 100+ new friends standing with there bikes, American flags waving, a bike with no engine and GOMER!!!!! I hope you can see motometals fork seal leaking:confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You know I'm way in on the poster! Heck it's as close as I'll (or most people for that matter) will ever be to BillyWho on a MX track. :D

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i'd be in for a couple, so if one gets dinged. btw that's me at the very back of the pack.back of the pack?...hmmmm..:think

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Count us in for one!

Dave says "no way" on paying for the film cost. Rather, he would like his name and "Copyright 2001" printed in the corner. :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Wow... good response so far, about 20. I'm shooting for 50

LoriKTM/David: somehow we got to get David's face into this picture...... please, include a mug shot in the film package!? we most certainly will print his name/copyright on this one; I should have thought about that last year!David: your fellow spodes thank you for this gesture.

Top Bottom