utah1

Feb 21, 2008
Moved up to Toronto year ago and just brought my bike up. Looking for info on places to ride. Not worried about little bit of travelling.

Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
in oshawa my buddy goes to a place called raglen. its supposed to have trails, pits, mud. anything you want for dirtbiking he says is there

John Cena

Nov 11, 2004
dohp said:
Gopher Dunes is south west of Courtland Ontario, you better like sand to ride there :) and be sporting a sand tire.

I thought gophers had a long trail systems mud? Where you guys riding im in Hamilton?

princess009

Jul 30, 2010
Trail riding

;) I would love to know where you ride in the Markham and Richmond hill area. Can you buy a weekend pass? If there is trailriding where do you Park? I know of places where you can ride too if you interested in knowing. Going to Garanaska in Sept. This is a real nice place to ride , many trails. I hope to hear from you.

DCMan

Jun 2, 2001
The Ganaraska is an awesome place to ride. You need a pass, but at $100/year it is a sweet deal. Tonnes of single, double and fire roads to ride. Buy a map and check ou the west forest. If you can sneak out on Thurs afternoons you may run into a bunch of us that know the forest real well and can take you on a nice 2 hour ride (at a good pace).

Top Bottom