inutero11

Aug 29, 2004
i picked up a new ride two days ago,here are the details...

2000 honda cr125 with brand new rebuilt shocks and suspension,top end,crank case,rear rims(re-spoked) pretty much everything has been rebuilt or brand new on it,the guy i got it from was getting it ready for the next race season....

he also included : stock plastics(it came with all black and one industrie graphics on it), 4 bottles of oil, 3 cans of shain lube, a big box of extra stuff like nuts,bolts,chain links etc, rear disc brake,helmet,boots eveyrhting....

now guess how much i paid for all of this........$1500!!!!!!!!!'

i polished my frame yesterday now it looks liek chrome,its sick looking,and i painted the rims black,if someone tells me how to post pics without using a website,ill post the pics

think i got a good deal? oh yeh,the bike couldnt be more clean when i bought it

showtime586

Mar 28, 2004
With the popularity of thumpers, 2- stroke re-sale prices have fallen through the floor on 125cc bikes. I have learned that aftermarket products add very little to a used bikes re-sale value. In fact, I always remove them and use them on the next bike (if applicable) and put the stock stuff back on a bike before I sell it.
Buying used bikes is always an iffy proposition for any of us...........:)

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Be sure to take pics before you ride it. Paint usually won't hold up well on rims! Anodized is the way to go.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
As cool as the new bikes are, how does a person pass up a deal like this?

This has me thinking. I woud love to have a 125 as a second bike. If I could find one for 1500.00 I would buy it in a second.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
did you paint part of the spokes too?

I like...although I can't really see the polished frame all that good. Looks like regular frame to me.

inutero11

Aug 29, 2004
umm,some of the spokes mightve got painted,i jsut sprayed it real quick,only did two base coates and one clear..just to see how they hold up....

when i took the pic it was dark out and i had to use flash,it looks chrome in the day time and in person,ill take some daytime pics tomorow,the bike was a little dirty there too

Top Bottom