MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
lol, I told Phil we have to go today...he'll have to read the MTR stuff to know what is going on.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
If anything you & phil really need to come to trailfest this year. The food is as good as the ride! Fo Sho

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Wolverine423 said:
If anything you & phil really need to come to trailfest this year. The food is as good as the ride! Fo Sho

I like food! When/where is that?!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
WYATT fries & FRED T's chicken.........is it time yet?

Z-8

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 25, 2005
Hey Dave:
"MTR day at the PTR"?? :cool:
I'm sure it would embarass a lot of us bark eaters :yikes:
I'm in!

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Z-8 said:
Hey Dave:
"MTR day at the PTR"?? :cool:
I'm sure it would embarass a lot of us bark eaters :yikes:
I'm in!
HEY RUSS,
DON'T TRY TO BULL S--T ME, YOU COULD RIDE THAT PROPERTY WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED :nener: AN MTR DAY AT PTR WOULD BE A BLAST. I'M SURE WITH MY YEARS OF SERVICE IT WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM, NOW IF WE COULD GET THE WEATHER TO COOPERATE :bang: WE CAN PROBABLY SET SOMETHING UP. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WORK AROUND THE FES/ ENDURO AND H/ S SCHEDULE. :coocoo: BUT I THINK IT IS DOABLE. AFTER THE H / S ON THE 15TH WE DON'T HAVE A RACE UNTIL JUNE 2/3. LETS SEE WHAT KIND OF RESPONSE WE GET FROM EVERYONE.

DAVE.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
It looks like I might have the all clear on the 16th...

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
MXGirl230 said:
It looks like I might have the all clear on the 16th...
TRACIE,
THE 15TH SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN, LETS HOPE FOR BETTER WEATHER :bang: I TALKED WITH MATT POWERS YESTERDAY AND HE MAY BE COMING DOWN ALSO, AND HE USUALLY HAS HIS BROTHER MARK IN TOW :)
I GUESS WE CAN MAKE THIS AN OPEN INVITE FOR ANY OTHER INTERESTED DRN PEOPLE. EVEN THOUGH IT IS A WORKDAY :yell: AS THE DATE GETS CLOSER WE CAN POST THE DETAILS/TIME ETC.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
This weather better clear up.....

SCOOBY450

Apr 13, 2007
BRUNO: "like's to talk" understatement of the year! hey how come you guys got so many clothes on?!? it's 80 degrees here and its time to go north to the cool pines (north az that is!)see you in the summer

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
SCOOBY450 said:
hey how come you guys got so many clothes on?!? it's 80 degrees here and its time to go north to the cool pines (north az that is!)see you in the summer

Well come august at the Roselawn Enduro you won't see that much clothing either. (Well maybe on me but the locals you won't)

Top Bottom