Garrett T

Oct 22, 2009
hey guys! my name is Garrett, im 14 years old and been ridding sence the age of 7. ive had 4 bikes in my past, and you can see them on my signature, i have a youtube with all my vids, its gtyamaha. i'm currently ridding a 2008 ktm 200 xc, i got it about a month ago and it has 14 hours on it..

i ride every Sunday, i ride track alot!, trails, hill climb, woods, just anywhere i can ride. i live near sacramento california. so if your in the area we can hook up and ride.

1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)- im 5"4 120lbs

2) How physical / aggressive are you ? as aggresive as i can until i fall (llike last week when i dis located my shoulder)

3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????- basicly all the above =D

4) Do you have any riding experience?- yes, 2003 xr 50, 2007 ttr 125l, 2005 kx 100, 2008 ktm 200xc,

5) Do you think you will race ?- yep, once i get a license!

6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?- oh ya!, rebuild 3 2 stroke and still ridding hard with over 35 hrs a-piece, ive taken my bike to bare frame, polished it, cleaned it, lubed it, checked everybolt.

7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? i love 2 strokes, will prob never switch, i currently have 2 bikes, a kx 100 which is in pieces waiting for cylinder to get resleeved, and a ktm.

8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? oh ya, yamaha, kawasaki, ktm, honda, suzuki, and hasgevara.

9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? umm, on my kx 100 i bought it for $1200 used, over $2500 into it.

10) Do you live in California? yes

11) Your age? 14

12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion- im a decent kid, im not a preppy person who thinks they can take the world, im more of a mature person, i love to ride as much as possible, i take care of everything i have, i respect peoples things like its mine..

so thats it!! you can also see me at on motospace.. i hope this will be a fun adventure!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom