Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
at the battle creek Motocross club.

its on sunday the 15th.
ill try to post a link to the web site here tomorrow, for all your questions. ill be there as a course marshell and sweep rider on a blu yam #31 with flouresent green vest i think. its a new course and its pretty tight from what our president told me he layed it out last week. i guess people complained that it was way to open at the last race in the fall last year, so he fixed that for ya :) .we will also have a completly differnt course for the quads, the big bikes, and the mini's, i also think there is one for the little autos to. i dont have any idea on the class specifics so when i throw the web site up it should answer all your questions i hope. see you all there. :)

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
What a race!! That was definitely a man's race!!! Three cheers for the BCMC for setting up an @$$ kicking track. The B class start was horrific!!! One guy crashed and then 4 other people/bikes fell onto or over him, which in turn made everyone else crash from avoiding the pile-up. It was crazy!!! It was a really great race to start racing 3-hours on...

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
well im glad you liked it. ill pass on the review to the others there at the club. i had fun to woo hoo, until i broke my clutch cable on the parade lap after stopping to help out a guy who fouled out a plug. lets say the ride back from way out in the woods back to the pits was interesting with no clutch and a high idle wooo hooo. up until then i was one of your sweep riders and a course marshell.

so how did you like the start of that parade lap hehee man that took a long time to get everybody moving through one at a time hell i was just comming out of the pines when i saw the lead guy on the parade lap comming around on the moto track hehe.

well i had a blast helping the little minnis out in the woods. here are a few of my favorite quotes from the little guys i came upon that had wrecked and where sitting next to the bike.
1. " I dont want to race anymore i want to go home" :)
2. " just get me out of here i dont want to ride any more" :)
3. "i dont know where im at can you take me back to my mom".
and the best one
4. "Im to light headed i cant race anymore"

ahhh the littlens i mad lap after lap back in the woods picking up the little guys seeing if they were hurt, cleaning off thier heavily fogged up goggles, giving them little pep talks to boost there condfidence up starting there bikes for them holding the bike up for them while they climbe on them and sending them on thier marry way. some time around 15 feet before they wrecked again but none the less most had smiles :) after the ride.

yea this track and last falls track were 2 differnt monsters not everybody was ready for this track i cold tell that. well i hope to see you back in the fall bring friends. :)

Top Bottom