Hammeratreadrevisted

Jeff Allen

Lifetime Sponsor
Just wanted to say happynew year everyone. (these lights are killing me so I'm outa here) :aj:

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Happy new year Jeff!!!!!! I hope I didn't type this :p too loud

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Good MORNING all! I didn't drink too much, so I'm fully functional. Got up and cooked breakfast--parmesan scrambled eggs, scones, toast, and spicy V8--at 11:00 ish for my roommate and friends. I have a minor headache but it doesn't feel like a beer headache, it's more likely from sleeping with my neck all twisted up.

Oh man, I should have stayed off of the computer last night, I posted like a fool.. Ah well! I had a wee beer headache this morning but I was up at 10:30. The ham & eggs breakfast didn't make me feel any better, but getting outside woke me up.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
sa-weet..next time, ya gotta do better...something like this...(this is just a test) i losn you guys. thusd id the best plasce ever...see, :yeehaw:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
allright my friend..cam, i reviewed your posts last night. nice work my friend, nice work indeed. i'm glad some one has picked up the banner that i so cowardly dropped :thumb:

I was up by noon and hair was growing on my tounge. Last time for the next 4 months ... my 16 weeks of hell starts tomorrow, same plan I followed a couple years ago. I've been getting mentally prep'd for this for weeks, no turning back! It's GOOD pain! Really!

biglou

Bob-We'll compare bellies, or lack thereof, at Wardy's. Whataya say?

Oh yeah, biggest one wins! ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
Originally posted by Okiewan
hair was growing on my tounge.
Hope it was eiasier to shave than the "stache" :)

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Originally posted by Okiewan
I was up by noon and hair was growing on my tounge.
Ive heard of people resorting to rubbing alcohol when the cabanet is empty, but never Rogain :confused:

Off work at 3:30pm, on way to gig at 5pm. 6:15 arrived at gig and unloaded & set up. 40 minutes late we kicked off the New Years gig. A few beers and tequella shots we started off doing the country thing. By the end of the night we had covered everything from Diamond Rio, Ton Loc, AC/DC to Dream Theater. Stopped playing little after midnight, tore down and drank more beer and bubbly. Ate a rack of ribs and black eyed peas and turned in at 3:30 am. Up at 8:30 am, backed the RV into the awning of the building and removed AC from roof-top. Drove home and reflected on a wonderful time, no head aches, only messed up AC unit.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Man I was dull!! 2 Sammys at dinner and bed at 10:30! sheesh

smb_racing

Master of None
I bowled in the new year (a few games in the 120's woohoo) whilst having MGD's, then proceeded to a buddie's house (via a DD of course) for pizza a couple rounds of shooting Kessler's and even a few Smirnoff's, woke up this morning at 2 in the afternoon to the sound of the Notre Dame game on TV, I wonder just what all happened last night.....

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
I got back from Atlantic City at about 5 last night. I slept till now. But I have 15 more dollars than I went with!!! :aj: