firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Good MORNING all! I didn't drink too much, so I'm fully functional. Got up and cooked breakfast--parmesan scrambled eggs, scones, toast, and spicy V8--at 11:00 ish for my roommate and friends. I have a minor headache but it doesn't feel like a beer headache, it's more likely from sleeping with my neck all twisted up.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Oh man, I should have stayed off of the computer last night, I posted like a fool.. Ah well! I had a wee beer headache this morning but I was up at 10:30. The ham & eggs breakfast didn't make me feel any better, but getting outside woke me up.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
sa-weet..next time, ya gotta do better...something like this...(this is just a test) i losn you guys. thusd id the best plasce ever...see, :yeehaw:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
allright my friend..cam, i reviewed your posts last night. nice work my friend, nice work indeed. i'm glad some one has picked up the banner that i so cowardly dropped :thumb:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I was up by noon and hair was growing on my tounge. Last time for the next 4 months ... my 16 weeks of hell starts tomorrow, same plan I followed a couple years ago. I've been getting mentally prep'd for this for weeks, no turning back! It's GOOD pain! Really!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Off work at 3:30pm, on way to gig at 5pm. 6:15 arrived at gig and unloaded & set up. 40 minutes late we kicked off the New Years gig. A few beers and tequella shots we started off doing the country thing. By the end of the night we had covered everything from Diamond Rio, Ton Loc, AC/DC to Dream Theater. Stopped playing little after midnight, tore down and drank more beer and bubbly. Ate a rack of ribs and black eyed peas and turned in at 3:30 am. Up at 8:30 am, backed the RV into the awning of the building and removed AC from roof-top. Drove home and reflected on a wonderful time, no head aches, only messed up AC unit.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Man I was dull!! 2 Sammys at dinner and bed at 10:30! sheesh

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I bowled in the new year (a few games in the 120's woohoo) whilst having MGD's, then proceeded to a buddie's house (via a DD of course) for pizza a couple rounds of shooting Kessler's and even a few Smirnoff's, woke up this morning at 2 in the afternoon to the sound of the Notre Dame game on TV, I wonder just what all happened last night.....

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by smb_racing
I bowled in the new year (a few games in the 120's woohoo) whilst having MGD's,

Thats why I never drink and bowl. :)

Me and the wife went to the local radio station party.  It is the first time we have been out since we were dating that we did not end up in a ruckus by the end of the night.  I had a few Tequila Sunrises but didn't over do it because I had planned to go riding on new years day.  I didn't get to sleep til about 2:30 and was back up at 7:00am to load up and meet at the local shop.  I was plenty tired by the end of the day.

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
I had a few red beers at home with my family and my wife's sister and her husband. Played dominoes. New Years day I went riding with a group of friends for about 5 ours. Starting to trust myself a little more on the 450. :yeehaw: :thumb:

Top Bottom