dmdee99

Apr 24, 2006
Any suggestions on handle bars? ( Pro tapers or Renthal?)
Let me know the good and bad points.
I am thinking about getting some oversize bars with out the cross bar but I would need to up grade my bar clamps. I have factory connection upper triple clamps on my RM250.

Also does anyone know of a place that sell the oversize bar clamps that will fit on the factory connection triple clamps for a good price? So I could get the oversize bars?

Your suggestions and complaints are all welcome.

Thanks

fatboyslim

Apr 11, 2006
I have some renthal fatbars on my bike and they are awsome. If you don't want to spend the extra $ on the clamps though, then you should try out the lighter, normal bars like the Pro Taper Contours or Renthal Twin Walls.

xcracer72

Uhhh...
May 28, 2006
dennis kirk had renthal oversize clamp and mount kits in their closeout department not even two weeks ago
regularly 200.00 on sale for 50
i bought a set and they are flickkin sweet!!
bought a set of renthal fatbars too
both cost less than the clamp at retail

or fleabay

adamant

Mar 20, 2006
I got the renthall twinwalls they seem pretty good (there clamps would be needed to fit) although I dont personally dont really rate renthal as a brand. Not all there products are good. The bar pads are not even taperd & I dont rate the grips, also they dont even make there own chains there regina so im told. My mate tells me that races the pro tapers are a popular bar

Top Bottom