rotten

Apr 8, 2009
im looking for a new set of bars, i just bought my bike used it already has renthal fatbars on it, im quite a tall guy and they arent comfortable when standing, and they are too wide too, im not positive of the dimensions. any advice on good bars that are higher and a little narrower would be great or if there are any ways to raise up my current bars for now

thanks

rayracing88

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 24, 2009
I just put Renthal fatbars on my 2006 Suzuki RM125 and they are great!!
I cut mine down to 30" for enduro. Just yetserday I was riding on the tight trails and nailed a 2 trees doing about 20mph and they never bent!!
They are great bars just cut them down with a saw

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
They make bar risers that are added to/or replace your stock bar mounts. You can also check out Renthal's website... they have a chart of each bar's degree of sweep, rise, and width. There are also #'s on your bars denoting which bar you have so that you can compare differences. Lots of those I ride with (woods) run the YZ80 bars as they have a good amount of rise, the sweep feels like the old CR bend (popular), and they come already cut to about a 29 1/2" width.
Your least expensive route may be some bar risers and cutting down the width of your bars to about 30".

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom