KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
NEither absorbs shock very well. IF I HAD to chose, I would go with the twinwall. I rode a CR250 with rubber mounted Azonics and they were harsh, but my KX with solidly mounted Twinwalls absorbs it decently. With the new rubber mounts, they feel normal. But be forewarned, they are not invincible, I just bent mine a little. Albiet the crash was hard enough to bend my bar mounts, but I still bent them.

john stu

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 7, 2002
protaper!!!!!!!!protaper!!!!!!!!!protaper strong as hell but with out the harsh side efects because it has no crossbar it will absorbe vibrations MUCH better than handlebars with crossbars especialy twin wall handlebars dont get me wrong twin wall renthals are strong (maybe to strong with out enough flex)just too riged

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'd have to agree .... the Azonics are a lot more rigid, some people prefer it, it doesn't matter to me either way. They are fine as far as I'm concerned, but I do have rubber mounts (Factory Connection) triple clamps, no experience with solid mounts/Azonic.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
If you are concerned with which one absorbs shock and vibration better, I'd go with an oversize handelbar without the crossbar like Pro-Taper, Fatbar, or Tag. I have a set of Azonics on my '02 YZ426 with a solid mount triple clamp and they are very rigid. I've grown use to them, but my next bar will probably be Pro-Tapers.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I use to run Renthals exclusively...until I got a bike that the bar mounts are bolted to the triple clamp. I've been on the same pair of Tapers since the begining of the season. They absorb shock well and have enough spring to not bend when the bike bites the ground. The best bars I've ever had!

Top Bottom