Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006
Red Mamba said:
No doubt about it, he has the speed to make the podium but raw experience. Ricky and James went through it and had stayed in the lites a little longer than Davi but crashed alot in their debut on the big bikes. Davi is a future podium guy if he stays on 2 wheels and healthy.

yeah the thing that sucks about milsaps though is that he is a championship guy but unfortunitly he came up just in time for the jbs dominance

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
robwbright said:
I like this one - it's only 20 seconds a lap off the pace. ;)

Looks like he needs to stick with freestyle.

Deegan wadded hard at the start of his second lap of practice. Comeback is officially over due to knee injury.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Mxrider26x said:
yeah the thing that sucks about milsaps though is that he is a championship guy but unfortunitly he came up just in time for the jbs dominance

There's a whole list of guys who were "championship " guys that spent their entire careeers watching RC win their championships.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Mxrider26x said:
yeah villumin and who else

KDub?
Reed (yeah, he got one (SX) with RC out)?
Tortelli?

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
I remember Lusk beating Ricky straightup in phoenix sx that was 2003 and i think Lusk had alot more in him when he retired compared to other retirees.

Adding on to that phoenix race, it was race of the season which saw Lusk battling Reed in the heat race, trading spots a few times with lusk winning the battle and the main event.

Last edited:

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Mxrider26x said:
uh yeah lusk was more than a year before rc

I was wrong on Lusk, it was 2 seasons prior to RC, Lusk moved up for 97. Either way, point is he raced RC in his prime, just like the other riders I mentioned.

Top Bottom