Happy B day to the best wife/pit crew chief a dirt biker could ever want!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Happy B-day to the best wife/pit crew chief a dirt biker could have…

Hey everyone – most of you know Sheila – she has cleaned goggles, filled gas tanks, or had some gas stop munchies for some of you at gas stops at various enduros. She tolerates a bunch of you stinky dirt bikers invading our home each year at Camp Chaos. She makes a outstanding pot of chili great for warming up after a snowy ride in January. She knows a phillips screw driver from a pair of pliers when you ask for some help out in the garage. She puts up with me being out of town all week long, coming home to disappear into the garage for hours on end, to then take off for some riding. More importantly, she puts up with me each year, year after year!

Wish her happy (18th?) Birthday by sending her an email at campchaos2000 .<....AT....>. yahoo DOT com

Happy Birthday Sheila! Thanks for putting up with me for so long! :cool:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
+1

Mike you forgot to mention:

"Snickering at the old slow guys who can barely get their leg back over their bike at the end of a gas stop."

Happy Birthday Sheila !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Mike,

How long does it take her to change a set of S-12's? Tanya can do a set in under an hour! ;)

Happy birthday Sheila!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
HBD Sheila and thanks for the awesome chili!!!
FT

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
HBD Sheila.Thanks for all the breakfastseseses, lunchs, dinners, snacks,1st aide, the use of your couch, having me up and your generous hospitallity while there, your kind words when needed, and allowing Mike and the boys to even associate with me.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Happy Birthday Sheila

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Happy Birthday!

You are always a Great Host on CC weekend. :)

Sparkey

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Happy Birthday Sheila!! May your life be blessed with MANY more of them too!! Now,, a quick question,,,, please enlighten us as to exactly how you have put up with the likes of "The Counselor"...
Woodsy

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Sheila has been peering over my shoulder reading (and appreciating) the well wishes. I will see if I can get her to respond to your question Woodsy - but I think the answer will somehow involve the word "pity".!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
I'd like to put forth what could be called an answer by relating an incident that to me was very telling. Several of us were in the kitchen/dining room area when a shelf came crashing down on Metzler's food bowls. This was before Samson's time and no Delilah involved either. It is also why Camp Chaos is applicable.The first result was water, broken dish, dog food, broken flower pot, dirt and a plant without a home. The next result was different ones cleaning up the various parts of the accident and getting things back to normal. From crash to finish there was not one word or indication of excitement, anger or anything negative coming from Sheila in the kitchen. She kept doing whatever it was just as though nothing had happened.
Sheila - Thank you for showing me what an angel in heaven is like.

Young Ted

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hi everyone - Sheila here. I have indeed been reading over Mike's shoulder and I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and birthday wishes. Unfortuantely I'm not 18 (or 29) though, thought the birthday candles were going to set off the fire alarms! Dont know much about being an angel either, Ted. Just doing what comes natural when you love your family and the many, many friends we've been blessed with. You are all more than welcome here at Camp Chaos anytime because we sure do enjoy your company.

Thanks again.
Sheila (the real chaos counselor)

Top Bottom