BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

Wow, I wish I would have known yesterday! I am sure that he is having a wonderful birthday....he's somewhere in the north woods maintaining cycle trail again today.

Happy birthday!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Happy Birthday Mike :nod:

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Happy Birthday Mike

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
that sucker..

I had no clue it was his birthday today. I can say that he did have a fun day inbetween dragging trees out of the woods and trimming tree branches. A few times we were on trail that was done and we were hauling the mail fo sho. Him and I ran a little run to inform the chase truck of a chabge in plans and I knw he had fun on that little trip. He was doing wheelies and roosting people.

Happy Birthday Mike, I'm glas I got to share the day with you. :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
It was a great birthday weekend! It started on Friday with a dual sport ride with my dad and dinner followed. I did spend Saturday maintaining trail and trying to find lost riders. We finished before the rain and spent some time under the awnings drinking barley pops - my voice is still hoarse from all of the smack talking.
Today is my birthday and I did attempt to slip it by everyone, but WR caught me. We had a lot of fun today with the maintenance and riding. The trail was very clean AND FAST!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I finished the day by arriving home to spend some time with my wife and kids before we all went to bed - Good night!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mike - sounds like you did have a good Bday! Good for you - here's to many more.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Though the big lug sleeps contently
and dreams of trail gone by.
We can still wish him best wishes,
more fun as big as the sky.

Mike is known by many,
most know his tail light its true.
So when he's sleeping we'll roost HIM,
if nothing else - words will do!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY F&S!!! Glad you had a good one!!
Woodsy

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
MIke, Happy Birthday Buddy and see you soon.

Mully

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Happy Birthday!!!!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Happy late Birthday, my friend.
Don