SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Have a GREAT day; what the heck, go ahead and have a great weekend, Natalie!

I hope you can squeeze some riding in to this weekend's schedule. A few S.A.'s sound good to me, as well! Ken W.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Today is your burfday? Yay! Have a good'n. :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Happy Birthday Natty! I hope you have a great day!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Wooohooo!!! Happy Birthday Natty!!! :yeehaw: :aj: :yeehaw:

I hope you have the day off, or at least maybe wrap up work early, and enjoy your birthday! And have a great weekend too!! :cool:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Thanks everyone!! :)

My day started at 4:30 am with work. My new job (Which I love!) means that people on the east coast are three hours ahead of me, so if I'm to stay on top of stuff I gotta get a jump on the day. I'm all moved into my new house in Livermore now so I have a home office. I can just roll out of bed, get coffee then get on the computer..voila, I'm at work! I seem to be on the road quite a bit of late, so it was nice to wake up on me B'day in my own bed this morning. At 42, it's the little stuff...geez I'm gettin' old.

So at noon, I drove over to one of my warehouses in Stockton and had some more meetings. Got home at 6:30 pm. I had received birfday wish phone calls from: An old employee of mine, my mother, and the car salesman I bought the Tahoe from -- after he wished me a happy birfday, he wanted to know if I knew anyone who needed a car and if I could please pass his name on....hmmm. Got a call from Mick and find out he's racing the Baja 1000 so I may be pit crew :cool:

I had a nice big filet mingon marinating in the fridge so me and Sparky BBQ'd and shared it. Had a couple Captains and diet cokes to end a spendid day.

This weekend, my new furniture is arriving (b'day gift from family for new house), and I am going to go get a pedicure and a facial. YAY! :yeehaw:

Thanks again all! Natty

progirlz

Sep 8, 2006
Sorry I'm late. Happy Birthday Natty! Hope you have a great year and that it's just the beginning of GREAT! Congratulations on the house too. The house warming party is when? heehee

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Hey Natalie,

I haven't been on the website in months... decided to take a gander and here I am! At your birthday wish site! Well, happy belated birthday!!!

Petra

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Happy B-Day

OXOXOX

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Petra!!! What have you been up to?

OXOXOXOX to Captain Obvious - note the correct location of the hugs :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
and a big wet X to you for getting that correct :cool:

Top Bottom