Happy Birthday Gomer and Jaybird

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Happy birthday to my other brother and J-byrd! :aj: :aj:

Hey Gomer this is sort of like that movie "Twins" huh? Since I'm the older one I guess you and Danny DeVito have something in common..... a more handsome older brother :laugh:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Happy birthday, punks! :cool:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Rich Rohrich said:
Happy Birthday boys, don't go crazy on those Prune Juice and Vodka cocktails. :)

Mmmmmm Mmmmmm........yuck! Don't think I'll be trying that one. HBD. Hope you both bought yourself some cool toys.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Thanks, y'all!

I'm just glad that Gomer is all growed up and can sit at the big boys table now.
:yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Thanks everyone!

Tony, one of the funniest hats I ever saw said, "Over the hill? What hill? I didn't see any hill!"

Beef...I had Okie disqualify me from the +40 class at DW04. Even though I told him I sleep very little so I had as much awake time as most 40 year olds, he still didn't buy it. I even pulled a grey hair out of my ear, but he was adamant. Besides, Wardy and Zoomer still spanked me in that one, anyway.

Ol'89r...does this mean I can finally borrow the car keys, dad?!?

Pat...me and Danny D. have something in common, but it ain't handsome older brothers!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…