Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Better post it now, seeing as I'm gone early in the morning.

Happy birthday Indy, hope you have a great one. :cool: :cool: :ride: :ride: :yikes:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
HBD Gary, Apologies for not getting in touch at the SX. Planned to call during the break between the day and night shows but we went out for a bite to eat and had to get back to my seat in the press box before they were all gone.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Happy birthday :cool:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Chili said:
HBD Gary, Apologies for not getting in touch at the SX. Planned to call during the break between the day and night shows but we went out for a bite to eat and had to get back to my seat in the press box before they were all gone.

Not a problem.. I saw a lot of people that I know last night. It was great, would have been cool to hang out for a bit though.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Happy Birthday YZ,I hope you are out riding!

We went to Badlands in Attica, IN today.

It was great. What a way to spend your 25th birthday!!

Hope my 22nd is as fun.

Hey, and I only landed right directly on my head one time all day!!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
How many fingers am I holding up ? We got to gate 1 and they traded our tickets for suite tickets,SWEET! I went over to 145 and watched the lites.The garage was a breeze,got a street level spot,got lost in the walkway once,ended up crashing a wedding party,many more!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
How many fingers am I holding up ? We got to gate 1 and they traded our tickets for suite tickets,SWEET! I went over to 145 and watched the lites.The garage was a breeze,got a street level spot,got lost in the walkway once,ended up crashing a wedding party,many more!

HA!

Hey, I felt like a 25 year old out there today. Except for when I landed on my head.

My brother said it looked like a fat man rollin down a hill.. I told him it WAS a fat man rollin down a hill.

Sounds like you had a good time lastnight. That was some damn fine racing we saw!

Top Bottom