Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:cool: Have a Happy day Boy. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Happy B-day you ol' lizard!! Hope you have a good one, and can remember it!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Thanks guys! I've got today off, so I actually have a minute to visit the boards! We're going to hang out by the pool today, and my wife (who does day-care) is having a 'luau' party with all the usual Hawaiian themed decorations and food. I guess I'll be filling in for the stuffed pig!

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
Happy Hawaiian Luau birthday!

and pay no attention to the fact that you're another year older...

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I hope you asked the wifey for a couple of "get out of the house free" cards as your gift.

Happy Bday

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Didn't you just have a BD? :think:

Oh well, HBD anyway. :cool:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Happy B-day Man. :yeehaw: Is this the one that catches you up to 89er cause we all know he stopped aging a while back. :laugh:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Tree said:
..........Is this the one that catches you up to 89er cause we all know he stopped aging a while back. :laugh:

The way I ride compared to niner I'd have to say I passed him long ago! :worship:

My oldest bought me a gift certificate for the local KTM shop. I hope I can come out of there without too much damage to my credit card, 'cause once I get in there It'll be like my wife's, "just gonna pick up a couple o' things" at Target! :yikes:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Happy Birthday Fred!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
HBD! Well, did you live through it?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
VintageDirt said:
HBD! Well, did you live through it?

Yes, my oldest daughter is getting married tomorrow, so I kept the celebrating to a bare minimum. After this is all over I think I'll be feeling the need to vent a little on the KTM! :ride:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey HBD, a little late, but I hope you had a good one

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
KTM, happy late Bday. I’ve been gone for a few weeks and missed your Bday party with the pony rides and bouncing tent. Are you going to KM this fourth?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…