Happy Birthday MXGirl230

WomanRider

Mi. Trail Riders
Have a fun and enjoyable Birthday. Hopefully you do not have to work and are able to turn the throttle somewhere.

WR

nikki

Moto Junkie
Have a great birthday, Tracie! You're finally eligible to race the Red Bud vet race now! :yeehaw:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
Happy Birthday Tracie! Enjoy!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Happy Birthday Tracie!

Just so you know, you were not the first MX woman that we tried to convert to the woods. FredT and I tried to convince Nikki to go on a trail ride in Oklahoma, but she wanted no part of the trees. Don't tell her about your finger!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
Mi. Trail Riders
Thanks guys!! We were in Ohio for the weekend for Phil's Loretta Lynn's Regional (no he didn't qualify). Great weekend though! I had to work today, all day...had to close the store. So that sucked :(. BUT I do have more to come tomorrow!!! Phil is taking me out to dinner w/my family! So that's cool!!

So now that I'm 25, my truck insurance dropped...so that means I don't qualify for any more discounts until I'm like 55? When I can go into a restaurant and get the "senior special" or something?! lol

My finger is STILL messed up!!

Happy Belated B-day Tracie!!!
I Haven't Had Any Time To Get On The P/c Lately. Hope To See You And Phil Soon!! Are You Coming To Lmc For Pinecone And Jackpine???

Dave.

Happy Birthday! :aj:

Hey Mx....I was at the track this weekend watching some of the big track action in between Diggers motos and I start chattin with this fella next to me. Turns out it was Phil. He said you were at work. Man you missed a great day at the races (not to rub it in or nothin....lol)

Maybe Ill actually meet up with ya one of these days.

Digger got 2nd overall. 1st moto was a mud bath complinents of a early shower. Digger got 4th. 2nd moto was totaly awsome. track was tacky and 100% traction. Digger led the whole race and finished 1st.

Well be back out there tomorrow.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
Mi. Trail Riders
D.LEATHERS said:
Happy Belated B-day Tracie!!!
I Haven't Had Any Time To Get On The P/c Lately. Hope To See You And Phil Soon!! Are You Coming To Lmc For Pinecone And Jackpine???

Dave.
Hopefully...we wanted a good friend of ours to ride it too..but he's selling his bike :(. So he won't have a bike ride :(