Happy Birthday Smit-Dog

WomanRider

Mi. Trail Riders
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
422
Likes
0
#1
Have a great 43rd birthday!!!!!
 

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
Mi. Trail Riders
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
2,360
Likes
0
#2
Happy Birthday!!! :ride:
 

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
Joined
Mar 23, 2001
Messages
5,272
Likes
2
#4
Happy Birthday Bill. Now slow down and go faster and stop getting hurt! When you get old like me you will understand.
 

3KDXXR2

Mi. Trail Riders
Joined
Jan 3, 2002
Messages
603
Likes
0
#7
Cool plate Bill . Happy Birthday
 
Joined
Oct 10, 2002
Messages
193
Likes
0
#9
Happy Birthday Bill!!!

Get healed soon!!! We're racing at Harrison. Will look you up and say Hi!
 

KTM Mike

Mi. Trail Riders
Joined
Apr 9, 2001
Messages
2,086
Likes
0
#10
Fred T said:
Happy Birthday Bill. Now slow down and go faster and stop getting hurt! When you get old like me you will understand.
Have a great B day Bill! Love the plates! Like Fred said - no more of this stuff OK!: :nener:
 

Attachments

Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
2,498
Likes
0
#11
HBD. LMAO how the hell did you manage that crash?..
 

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
Joined
Oct 28, 2001
Messages
4,704
Likes
0
#12
Wolverine423 said:
HBD. LMAO how the hell did you manage that crash?..
It was a really tight section with monster whoops... Had it pinned in 5th and the bike started swapping.... Ended up cross-rutted, then a violent high-side. It's a wonder I wasn't life-flighted out....


... But that shot does show my commitment to staying on a bike... NO MATTER WHAT! :rotfl:
 

3KDXXR2

Mi. Trail Riders
Joined
Jan 3, 2002
Messages
603
Likes
0
#14
Smit-Dog said:
It was a really tight section with monster whoops... Had it pinned in 5th and the bike started swapping.... Ended up cross-rutted, then a violent high-side. It's a wonder I wasn't life-flighted out....


... But that shot does show my commitment to staying on a bike... NO MATTER WHAT! :rotfl:
Hmmmm lets see, Mike has the picture lets see what his story is :nener: It looks to me like you tipped over after starting the bike :rotfl: