Mi. Trail Riders
Have a great 43rd birthday!!!!!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
Mi. Trail Riders
Happy Birthday!!! :ride:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
Happy Birthday Bill. Now slow down and go faster and stop getting hurt! When you get old like me you will understand.

3KDXXR2

Mi. Trail Riders
Cool plate Bill . Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Bill!!!

Get healed soon!!! We're racing at Harrison. Will look you up and say Hi!

KTM Mike

Mi. Trail Riders
Fred T said:
Happy Birthday Bill. Now slow down and go faster and stop getting hurt! When you get old like me you will understand.
Have a great B day Bill! Love the plates! Like Fred said - no more of this stuff OK!: :nener:

Attachments

HBD. LMAO how the hell did you manage that crash?..

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
Wolverine423 said:
HBD. LMAO how the hell did you manage that crash?..
It was a really tight section with monster whoops... Had it pinned in 5th and the bike started swapping.... Ended up cross-rutted, then a violent high-side. It's a wonder I wasn't life-flighted out....

... But that shot does show my commitment to staying on a bike... NO MATTER WHAT! :rotfl:

3KDXXR2

Mi. Trail Riders
Smit-Dog said:
It was a really tight section with monster whoops... Had it pinned in 5th and the bike started swapping.... Ended up cross-rutted, then a violent high-side. It's a wonder I wasn't life-flighted out....

... But that shot does show my commitment to staying on a bike... NO MATTER WHAT! :rotfl:
Hmmmm lets see, Mike has the picture lets see what his story is :nener: It looks to me like you tipped over after starting the bike :rotfl: