XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
So it was YOU that planned the attack!

But, since you're 115 and still riding, I think we may let it slide with a hearfelt apology.

Nah, we won't let it slide, but we'll let you ride, Admiral.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
I have reasons

If I did not attack ....we would not have Yamaha,Kawasaki,Honda or Zukies ....thats the part they left out....
KLX4smoke ....that was cool ....well IS cool ....thanks you made my day.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
Good B-Day story

Maybe not a b-day story ..but a story non the less.

I was looking at XRs and KLX's ....because i was feeling old I guess not that these are old people bikes but they are just not the same a 2-Strokes, and my wife had been telling me that I am too young to slow down (gotta love her for that). So this last weekend I rode quite a few XRs just to see if I could slow down, and you know she is right for some reason I just could not have as much fun on them Thumpers as I could my YZ.

what topped it off was that we had a group of fast thumpers, these guys are just woods racers and they giggled at me and my 125 saying things like how do you expect to keep up on that toy of yours. well as we mapped out what ride we were doing we had a few check points to make sure everyone completed the race.

I was back at the camp site with an Ice cold Rolling Rock just to the bottom.
when the "fastest" rider pulled in he askes what check point I missed so I laughed ....I told him dude if I did not have to stop and change a plug I would have been showered allready.....

P.S. I did not realy have to change a plug, but they don't know that ....who feels old now?

KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
That's strange, because I don't get any faster when I ride a 2 stroke. Maybe because I am such a crappy rider! hahahaha It's 90% rider yamamoto, you could be just as fast on a 4 stroke. :)

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
4 strokes are just as fast as 2 strokes ....when the CCs allow it. My 125 VS 400 just seems silly.

well You are right I did very good on the 4-stroke but it does not have that instant SNAP that I am use to.

I have been on 2-S for so long that its hard for me to adapt to a 4 banger.

The only thing that held me back on the XR 400 is the weight of the bike, I just could not turn it as comfy as my punie 125, and to get that XR to slide was not as easy.

the guy who rode my bike when i rode his hated mine, he said it was just all or nothing, but felt light and turned good.

I guess what it boils down too is when someone gets use to a 4 banger or a 2 banger that were there riding style come into play.

I am gona buy a 4S but I am keeping my 2S .....they both have pros and cons...so i will just have them both. (again this is my wifes Idea)....gotta love her for that.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
Yep A fool I am I am

green KLX and Ham.

I figured that everyone was like me and use their Pentium for important things like Motocross or Dirtbiking....but I see that you are one of the less fortuneate that have to do work with it....Sorry about the bad words I will right it 100 times .......

work work work work work work work work work work
work work work work work work work work work work....it will never happen again.

KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
Hey, I only use half of it for work, the other half is for DRN. You know you're addicted to the message boards when you run a second monitor on your computer just to be able to watch DRN all day. I am addicted! :eek:

Top Bottom