Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Me! Who'd you think i meant. :p

I finally turned 30, does this mean i'm old now? Do i get to do my first race in the Vets class with the old farts? :confused: Will my memory start slowly fading away? Will i have to finally upgrade to a bike with the magic button so i can start it? How much do Depends cost and are they easily detectable under clothing? Will i start getting that old guy smell? :eek: Come on you guys know that smell!

Boy with the way things have been going lately, i never thought i was going to make it! Glad i did because i can go on my first Dirtweek adventure. :cool: Well going to Summit Racing to spend my B-day money on something for the truck. Later

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I seem to be following BigLou around today :)
Happy Birthday!!!
Don't believe a word he said about memory loss. I just turned thirty-thr:think . . . no that's not it thirty-tw. . . nope not it either. . . :think thirty-plus a couple in the month before whatever one this is and I haven't noticed any memory loss at all.

anyway happy birthday grass squatter.
from
Mamakathy
:confused:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
30! Hahaha... youngster.
Have a good one. I know I did. Humm, pretty sure I did.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks Guys! I just got back from celebrating and spending the old B-day money! The best present was i finally got the YZ chariot running today. It only took 1 year to the day. My uncle gave it to my last year on my birthday and i finally got everything done to it today and rode for about 30 mins. Then it got dark and started pouring down rain. Now to fine tune it for get the rest of the gear ready for tuesdays departure for Dirtweek. Or was the wednesdays departure, i forget. Oh no its starting already! :confused:

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Happy Birthday Tree jumper, my wife just turned 30 two weeks ago also:p Me, I'll hit 31:( at the end of DW01 that's when you get to be "Older than dirt" according to my wife.

Top Bottom