WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I am sorry to all that I have not been keeping up with birthdays lately, but I noticed it was Wildman's Birthday. I could not resist. I began to wonder what he was up to. He was hiding in 2008. I did not see his influence at any of the enduros this year, and I wonder if he will delight us with his presence in 2009.

Anyway Happy Birthday to you Wildman1

I hope 2009 bring many good riding memories for everyone.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
HBD Wildman, did yer ATK get some bling for Christmas?

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Retired

Fred T said:
HBD Wildman, did yer ATK get some bling for Christmas?

I'm pretty sure he has retired & went into hiding. I saw his bike for sale at Sharps auto parts in Mulliken Mi. where I buy my race gas. I asked the owner why he was selling the ATK & he said " Wildman could't stand the pressure anymore & DRANK THE ORANGE KOOL-AID!!!" :yikes: The last he knew Wildman moved back to New Jersey because there wasn't any fast GUYS here in Michigan. :coocoo:

DAVE L.

Wildman1

Feb 9, 2007
Ohhh no ya'll didnt get that lucky I check up on here every once and awhile but since ya'll cant hang i dont bother writin stuff.. I actually sold the ATk and bouht me a ktm 125.. i pretty much had to give the ATk away which burnt my ass because it was worth every penny i wanted for it.. is that whack job with the pretty sissy bike still on here? i hadnt seen his pictures lately.. my bike got some new hot rod stuff i got for x-mas bill's piep and a sweet butt seat cover.. watch out im riding hard this year

Top Bottom