~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Happy Birthday! :ride:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Happy Birhtday to you brotha Tom!! Also,, many thanks for all you do for for our addiction!
Woodsy

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Happy 43rd Birthday. Enjoy to the fullest

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
HBD my friend. :cool:
Don

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Who's going to Jack Pine??...Were all going to the Cross Roads in Kasky for amateur weekend!

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
You guys could take Tom to Cross Roads and see if you could get him a belated birthday couch dance! You might be able to get some local rider folks to introduce you guys to the "amateur" ladies. I'm doubting the ladies are true amateur types though! I'm guessing more like home schooled professionals. I guess I better shut up before I get in trouble again.....cheers :uh:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Tom - another late one chiming in - hope it was a great B day. And thanks for all you do for the sport.

My son used to have a sticker on his bike that read "I want to be as fast as my Dad thinks he was"...and I had one that read "The older I get, the faster I used to be". How true! (at your slowest you are way faster than my fastest though)

I will stay out of the amateur topic...sounds risky to me.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Come to think of it Tom, you did tell me where you met your wife. Wasn't it at vacation bible school or the local library if I'm remembering correctly? :laugh:

Top Bottom