olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Hey- Happy Father's Day to all you guys out there!

To the dads. To the uncles who are involved in your nieces' and nephews' lives. (There are a lot of you who had an uncle who turned you on to motorcycles!!). And most of all you helpful neighbor people who aren't afraid to show an interest in kids and be involved with them.

There are a lot of you great Father-types on this forum! :nod:

Enjoy your day guys. :ride:

Last edited:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Hey, thanks!
Stastic I heard: AT&T says Fathers Day is the biggest day of the year for collect calls. "Happy Father's Day........now, cover the bill." :whoa:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I got my dad a pair of mechanix gloves for fathers day. My mom got him one of those portable toilets for camping. She got it more for her since she was tired of going in the bucket.

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
Woohoo! Father's Day!! As the Pop of six kids, it's a great day!! :) My old man is an awesome dude too...a real a-hole sometimes, but a super guy nonetheless! :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
olderndirtmom said:
Hey- Happy Father's Day to all you guys out there!
QUOTE]

Thanks mom.

I had a wonderful fathers day. Went on a trail ride with my son-in-law and grandson in the morning. Watched mx on tv in the afternoon and then went over to my son-in-law and daughters house for bbq'd steaks in the evening. What a great day. :yeehaw:

Also, helped my grandson Max sign up on DRN last night.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
friar tuck said:
...a real a-hole sometimes, but a super guy nonetheless! :)
Hey, that's part of the job description!

Thanks mom!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
friar tuck said:
My old man is an awesome dude too...a real a-hole sometimes, but a super guy nonetheless! :)
I think I saw that on a Hallmark card. :rotfl:

Top Bottom