Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I guess I'll go ahead and be the first to start this thread. Just wanted to wish everyone and their families a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! I'll be heading to Dallas tomorrow to spend time with the inlaws. :think: For the right price, I can be bought and will go by TwinSpar's house and throw Reindeer poop on his front porch (Ok, so it's Beagle poop). :laugh:

Everyone be safe and have fun!!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Joyous Solstice
and
best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year ...
Gregorian Calendar, Chinese Calendar, Star Trek Calendar or ... :laugh:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Merry ChristMas everybody, have fun and be safe :)
Ps.. I heard Santa did some mods too his sleigh :laugh:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by rickyd
Ps.. I heard Santa did some mods too his sleigh :laugh:

and he's ready to ride

motosnowman.2003.JPG

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good '04

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Yes, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Hope you all get your favorite Moto toys that you had on your Christmas wish list. Here's hoping I do too! ;)
Cool photo JPIVEY!

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Merry X-mas to all :yeehaw:

Mine didn't start out so good, but it's getting better. I found out that I'm about to pass another rather large kidney stone with 2 more small ones waiting in the wings. They expect it to drop any time. The Doc told me to drink a lot of liquids and wait it out. Didn't give me any drugs either :( The first one I passed 2 years ago on New Years eve was the most painful 5 hours of life. I woke up this morning rather early in some serious pain. I had planned to leave town to go to Dallas to see my bro then drive over to see my Girlfriends family for half the day on X-mas. She left on Monday. I don't have any other family in town. I didn't leave the hospital until it was way to late to drive (not sure I want to pass a stone on the road between here and Dallas anyway).

I just hung out with some friends and had a nice dinner and they are coming to get me tomorrow to make sure nothing happens and I will just watch football and eat dinner with them. It's bummer that I alone now though, but it sure was nice to have some friends. I have only seen my brothers boy once. He just turned 2 and I was looking forward to seeing and spending some time with My brothers family. The other good thing is I'm off from work until the week after New Years :yeehaw:

P.S. I dig the snowman JPivey :thumb:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Merry Christmas and the best of New Year's to all!

JP, have you put on a little weight?:)

darringer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 2, 2001
A Very Merry Christmas to all. And a Happy New Year full of injury-free, perfect condition, and most of all, fun rides!

HO HO HO, Darrin

Top Bottom