BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I wish to express Holiday Greetings to everyone here at DRN. The holidays are for family and DRN members are family to me. I wish you all good tidings and holiday cheer.
Please remember that US and Allied forces are in "harms way" in Afganistan and other hotspots around the world, may our prayers be heard and they safely return home to their families.
I hope that everyone can find some joy in this holiday season, helping someone in need or just being a friend to someone that needs it. Merry Christmas DRN, Happy New Year, and a good trail ride to everyone wherever you are!:)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Same to you and all!

Kevin

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Saw a commercial today for one of the big electronics chains where you can go in and record a message to the troops for free. I can't remember the company, but it was cool! I wish there was one here. One message caught me and tugged at my heartstrings:
"You don't know me and I don't know you, but you put your life on the line to protect my freedom. Thank you."
Warms my heart just thinkin' about it. :) Also makes all the other stuff seem trivial.

Happy holidays everyone, and God bless our troops.:)

B

biglou

Circuit City.

That is the electronics chain that will send recorded messages to our troops overseas.

Other service members overseas would also appreciate letters or Email from stateside as well. Here is a link to a DOD page detailing how you may do so. I encourage everyone to participate. I can tell you firsthand how much it would mean to our troops. Go here: Click!

And Merry Christmas to everyone here at DRN! "Ho ho holy **** it's cold!"

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks for the link Lou. I got a message off to a buddy I haven't seen in years.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom