OVER 50

May 29, 2006
Thought about all the great rides this year an it just seemed like a good idea to wish you all a great holiday season. Met some new riders an rode with a fun bunch of regulars. Rode some new area's, covered alot of familar trails. Hope your year was on the plus side and a better "08". Health, Happiness, Peace!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Indeed Robert, right back at cha bro!! Cant wait till next year,, got all kinds of new dual sport two tracks to check out already... Better get that XR all ready cause it wont be long.......
Anyway,,, Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year too..
Woodsy

Attachments

• sturgis0722 170.jpg
    sturgis0722 170.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 206
  • sturgis0722 269.jpg
    sturgis0722 269.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 209
  • sturgis0722 191.jpg
    sturgis0722 191.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 199

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The guy on my left (--->)is pushing me....because he's an azz hole elf. :nod:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
A Very Thankful Year Indeed

About this time last year there was the possibility that my riding days were over. That they weren't has been s stroke of luck, determination and being ornery at times. In many ways the year has been overwhelming in a positive nature and it is good to enjoy living life. May everyone feel the same.
For the coming year there are more challenges for me in the riding department. You could say that I'm basically betting the farm on the possibilities as it's best to do things while you can and have the opportunity. As for you Woodsy, on exploring two tracks, if you would care for a challenge, let me know and I can give you a run for the money.

Enjoy yourself before it's latter than you realize and don't forget to live life, not just exist.

Young Ted

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"Enjoy yourself before it's latter than you realize and don't forget to live life, not just exist"

Smart words from a wise man!

Merry Christmas to all
From our family to yours.
Don

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! Can't wait until next year! :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
INCA said:
Enjoy yourself before it's latter than you realize and don't forget to live life, not just exist.

Young Ted

NO better words were ever written.. :nod: MY finger is healing, my toe is healing and I'll be back doing something real soon. :cool:

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Merry Christmas to everyone! I just got back from a week of skiing Colorado with My wife. :cool: Celebrating our 25th anniversary, we had a blast. Man, the mountains are Beautiful !

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!! We're looking forward to another year of riding/racing.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom