GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's! How did you celebrate? :)

Special Shout Out to DRN's own "Mom" Shiftless!

Here's to Mom's everywhere~life wouldn't be the same without you! :nod:

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
THANKS!!!! Well, as I am typing this, my kids are cooking me breakfast and coffee... Then, they will load up my bikes into the pickup and we will head out to the track to ride ride ride!!!! It's a mothersday tradition along w/ another family to celebrate this way so we will meet them there later... Before we can leave however, I have to wait for a call from my husband who is in Iraq (we are at the 3 month mark now!!!YIPPY).

It's going to be a great day...

Petra

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Happy Moms Day :)

Have a Great ride Petra!! I got too go too Hollister Friday,, Was dry as can be and kinda warm.. I may go ride there this Thursday (would be cool if you guys could make it up, but w/the price of gas) The MX track is pretty fun :cool:

Happy Moms Day :cool:

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Do you know what Gnarlykaw gave me for Mother's Day? 2 dozen roses and a day in the hospital with him since I was nice and let him go riding and he came back with a broken shoulder, slight concussion, and bruised and swollen foot and a very sore body!!!!!!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
gnarlykaw said:
Do you know what Gnarlykaw gave me for Mother's Day? 2 dozen roses and a day in the hospital with him since I was nice and let him go riding and he came back with a broken shoulder, slight concussion, and bruised and swollen foot and a very sore body!!!!!!!

:yikes: I hope he's ok and I hope he makes it up to you! ;)

Happy Mothers' Day (a little late...) to all the DRN moms!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
squeaky said:

He's doing ok..........but no more bikes.........all of them are going. So if you know anyone that is thinking of buying a bike, we have 4 plus a new streetbike.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
gnarlykaw said:
squeaky said:

He's doing ok..........but no more bikes.........all of them are going. So if you know anyone that is thinking of buying a bike, we have 4 plus a new streetbike.

Hi Linda - happy belated mother's day!! Well does this mean that getting rid of the bikes brings new shiny ones to the garage later on? :) J/K - Mother knows best!!! Hope his shoulder heals up soon, that can't be fun. :(

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
GETMETOCA said:
gnarlykaw said:
Hi Linda - happy belated mother's day!! Well does this mean that getting rid of the bikes brings new shiny ones to the garage later on? :) J/K - Mother knows best!!! Hope his shoulder heals up soon, that can't be fun. :(

Thanks Nat!! No new shiny ones. He sold his 450 today. I even cried because I know how much it meant to him. But he means more to me and I want him around a little bit longer.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom