fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
I'm up for a tahuya jaunt thurs am or Reiter if the weather permits. I'm waiting for a reply back from another guy so I'll wat and see

Blaineo

Sep 12, 2003
I would like to ride this weekend, but come on Fishhead... Thursday is turkey day.I already have three different dinners to attend....Don't think I could squeeze a ride in on that day...

Blaine

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by Blaineo
I would like to ride this weekend, but come on Fishhead... Thursday is turkey day.I already have three different dinners to attend....Don't think I could squeeze a ride in on that day...

Blaine

One of the first disciplines to master in effective time management is effectivly determinging your priorities. You might have to consider if it is necessary to eat 3 dinners when most people can survive on one. :laugh: Just pulling your chain. ;)

Hope you guys have a good ride.

Blaineo

Sep 12, 2003
9:30 sounds good..Should be a wet ride. Too bad Fishhead cant go. I love to see struggling fish floppin in shallow water !!
Blaine

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
Those fish aren't struggling, they are spawning!

Not to worry Blaineo, Your entertainment will be my first priority :). I'm surprised I'm the only one with a camera. I'm always available for a ride at Maple Valley. Jer has my # and TheOldone has a shot of my van with the work# in the members gallery over on ktmtalk. I like that Reiter area so we'll have to hook up.

By the way congrats on the 2nd overall in the NMA AA enduro season points. :thumb:

Last edited:

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Wow, I actually got out for a ride today. Tahuya was sublime. I haven't been there since the enduro in the spring.

Today was one of those days that defines why I love to ride.

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I rode Reiter yesterday. It was wet and the snow level was lower than expected, but fun none the less. At the end I got to ride a trials bike around the staging area!! I've been wanting to do that for a long time.

Jeremy

Top Bottom