NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Hi Guys,
I recently went to check my Private mail and I had an error message as if I wasn't loged on. I tried loging on again but still received the same error message again. Now I still have some unread mail in my current profile folder but I can't read it. What should I try next? Thanks.

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
O.K. Thanks for the reply. I have to admit I'm a little surprised because I used to be able to send and receive mail. I still am able to send and receive I think, only there is one received message I can't open. I'm wondering if the sender thinks I'm ignoring him by not replying. The other messages I received in the past would open normaly.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Irish,

Looks like you're having quite a bit of fun with the font's today. What's goin' on???? :) ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
LOL Smitty! Just having fun, and trying out the WYSIWYG option. I like!

Oct 22, 2000
Hey NO HAND, where's Buckingham, Quebec? Can't say that I've ever heard of the place. I lived in Longueuil for a couple of years while I was fronting a black/death metal band up there in the mid 80's.

RatTrap

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by bluerider125
oh. i thought it was the FAQ's. :silly:

EDIT- nothing about fonts in the FAQ's anyway.

Go into your CP and under user options clic on WYSIWYG Posting Engine. Bingo you have different font's and styles. Try not too creative with it. Twinny was driving people nuts when he would do this: WYSIWYG=What You See Is What You Get. LOL Ticks ya off doesn't it!

Top Bottom