Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
The Hare Scramble/ Enduro banquet was this weekend in Midland. It was a really good setup, lots of fun. It was good to see Napper, Fred and Leroy there. Napper was just a few points shy of getting a trophy. He took 3rd overall in B 4strk, and they handed out 2 trophies. I took home 1st in C JR. and Don Marsh took 1st in C SR. His son Bryon got 1st in B 200. It was a really good time other than the drunk who was going to whoop my butt at the party. All I have to say is thanks to Brad Birgy for stepping in a making the guy crap his pants. I guess I would when a 6'5" 240 lbs man grabs you by the neck and throws you to the wall and holds you by the throat and yells "YOUR MESSING WITH THE WRONG FRICKEN PERSON!!!!!" That was the end of my night.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
TD, I need more details.....I know it takes a lot for the mild mannered, very quiet Brad Birgy to mad.  I just can not imagine him throwing a guy against the wall.  What made the guy so mad?

Congrats to all!  I wish I could have been there to celebrate (especially Leroy's first championship!!).

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
You know alcohol makes you brave! The guy was just being stupid and was looking for a fight. Just didn't know not to mess with the Kalkaska POSSE!
He just didn't want FARMER TOM to get hurt, you know if the snow goes away he may have some planting to do.
Don

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
T Dixon,

are you sure you didnt go to the MX banquet by accident? F&S are you talking about the same Brad I know.( Now called Brad "BALBOA" Birgy ) Never heard him called quiet and mild mannered, but he is good people.

Knowing Tom ( wouldnt hurt a flea but known to be hard on rear fenders) I'd have to guess the other guy started the trouble, Kinda
bad publicity for someone in the Cycle business.

Good job tom.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
It all started when this kid (actually I think he was like in his 20's), I think his name was Noah, asked me a question. I didn't know what he said because I wasn't paying attention. Suddenly he was leaning over me (I was sitting in a chair) asking me if I was sure. I was like, "Sure of what?" Then he goes, "alright lets go." Then I said that I will just stay right here. By this time the whole room was silent. Then this Noah kid ripped me out of my chair and he was yelling, "Get the F--- out of my room!" It wasn't his room, but I didn't care, so I was heading for the door when all of the sudden Brad bounds at this kid and slams him into the wall. I guess the Kid was in the process of slaming me in the back of the melon when Brad stepped in. The whole room was like, what the heck is going on?!?! Then the guy who actually rented the room, got in my face saying if I was going to start stuff then I had to deal with him. I was like, Get the heck out of my face, I'm leaving. And that was pretty much the end of the night.

Top Bottom