ChadInColo

Feb 14, 2005
Anybody on here planning on running the Hare Scrambles at Berthoud? I've thought about giving it a try, wonder what the rules are, protective gear required, what are the class divisions...Thinking it would be fun, but would like to talk to someone who's done it or plans to. Thanks.

ChadInColo

Feb 14, 2005
I've got the flyer, doesn't really say much about rules, doesn't even say if they are following AMA or what. Anybody planning on running the race in 2 weeks?

Hey Firecracker, I grew up about 20 miles south of Sterling. Not much riding out there unless you like ditches...or own some land and can build your own track.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I ride Pawnee when I'm poor and trailer to the mountains when I can afford gas. I won't be here for too long.

I won't be racing, I have a 25-hour race I'm driving back to Washington for the week after that so no $$/time for other races yet. I may miss Milliken on Nov. 6 for the same reason.

NM_KDX200

Dec 29, 2002
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm down in New Mexico and we're talking about driving up for the race. I haven't raced since '78/79 when I raced 125 MX, so I'm just doing this for the fun and for the chance to ride somewhere else.

Haven't decided if I'm going to ride the KX (which is almost due for a top end) or the ever reliable and plush KDX. Probably the KDX seeing as it's got the bigger tank, WER, new tires, good top end, and hand guards.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom