kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
A professional photograph hidden in the trail took a shot of me in action on my 200 kdx at a provincial harescramble competition in montreal canada on october 12.He sell the pics after the race.You can look this picture if you want at this link

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/076945/

pvxr400

Nov 4, 2001
You are lucky. I was there too but I don't have a picture of me.

I really liked that race. I had a great time. I probably saw you cause I just finished 2 positions above you :)

Patrick #100

kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
the pic is a scanned version.the original pic is better.Thank you for the comments i am pretty proud of it.
Good to heard that patrick was there .Patrick if you want i have the phone number of the guy who took the pics.I am sure he have a pic of you at the same curve cauz he took every body.just tell him the number on your front plate and he will send you the pic by mail.thats what i did.

RIRider

Sep 16, 1999
Clean, right down to the new rear tire tread and the eyes picking a line. Is that a stock pipe? The stock is the only one I know with a seam like that.

pvxr400

Nov 4, 2001
Hi KdxQuebec,

I have looked at the pictures at the photograph stand after the race and I didn't see my picture.

But if you have his phone number I would phone him and hope that he has one.

Buy the way I have a KDX220 2001. My user name is confusing. I used to have a XR400 but i'm so happy to have change to a KDX.

here is my email for the phone number: patontrip@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Patrick

drk98

Mar 30, 2002
Took me 5 minutes to download(cheap computer)but thats a cool pic. Go the same Dunlops as I have. Thats a nice a expresion you have there.:) I bet the camera that took that picture cost a car payment.

Top Bottom