teamtnt#308

Aug 1, 2003
hey guys im 15, 5'10", 125 lbs...i need a good workout that i could do for harescrambles...im in fball, wrestling, golf, and baseball so i dont have all the time in the world to be training...if anybody would have good ideas or any idea at all for workouts that i could be doing, it would be greatly appreciated...also, is a twist throttle or thumb throttle better for a quad? (jw)

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Jog for 30 min, 4 days a week, that will cover your legs and cardio. Then do some upperbody stuff. What you do depends on whats avaliable to you , if you have acess to a weight room, then some low weight-high reps on the bench press,lat pull down, and rowing machine will help. Or just plain old push ups. After you have a program in place and you do a race, you can adjust your workouts to strengthen the weak areas.

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
At 5'10" and 125lbs I would recommend a weight training routine and high protein or higher protein diet and lots of food. At your height you need to gain some weight and muscle. This will help in the other sports you play dramatically. Put 20 lbs on that frame and handeling that bike will be alot easier.

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
Beef, chicken, fish, pork, you get the idea, right. Protien powders can be purchased at any health food store, I even think Super Walmart carries them. Over 50% of your daily calories coming from protein or 1 gram of protien for every pound of body weight are examples of high protien diets. I wouldn't concentrate to much on the numbers, just increase the amount that you are taking in and it will help repair and build muscle.

Cain730

Nov 10, 2003
Don't buy those weight gainer powders though. They are full of calories which are mostly sugar and you will regret that later in life when you can't get rid of your pot belly. Designer protein (thats a brand name) Is all protein in a very digestible form and no sugar. Your best bet is to just eat more meat and potatos though.

Top Bottom