WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
bwiers, i think we parked next to you at the bently harescrambles , took my nephew up there, he has a yz250f. i remember the two ktm's and talking to a young man on a husky 50, what a muddy mess, how did you make out? digger, lost his clutch after a nasty crash. he's an ex motocrosser and he was out to beat everyone in 15 minutes! i tried to stress that it's a 3 hour race but it did'nt work. are you racing ranch rudolf? my bike is out of the shop and three of us are going up if i survive this weekend with fatherandson (the only guy i know who gets excited about riding aa loops for fun!) anyway, i hope the mud at bently did'nt cause any havic with you!

Last edited:

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
sorry guys this was not supposed to be a thread but a reply to the michigan/ohio thread, don't ask me how i ended up with a new thread, but as usual it's operater error! I REALLY WISH IT WAS'NT MONDAY:scream: :scream: :scream:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
See you Sat

Dennis
I greased the skids so I'll see you, Ironman and Big Jim and Mike Jr. where ever we ride on Saturday. The green wave will be a beautiful thing!:confused:

jrccc20967

Mar 30, 2000
The only green wave that I'll see this weekend is those cows crying as the wr passes them by. I am looking forward to getting out of the house and checking out your club.See you soon. Big Jim

Operator error that sounds like a kill switch problem:eek:

Top Bottom