AnTs

Uhhh...
Nov 5, 2005
Me and my buddy are intersted in doing a harescramble next season but we cant find any where near us... we live in erie, pa... We can travel up to 2 hrs and 45 mins...

If you know a place and is near us let us know thanks.

CRguyStan

Dec 10, 2001
Foot of Mountain (AMA district 6) is around Neelytown PA but no more races for this year. Flying Dutchman may be too far away for you but a great facility if you can ever get the clay washed off.
Stan

Event type: HARE SCRAMBLES (Semi-pro, ATV, Youth)
Date: 11/20/2005 Sign-in time: 7:30 a.m.
Location: 670 ROCK RD/3 MI E OF TOWN ON RT 895E, PINE GROVE, PA
Promoter: FLYING DUTCHMEN MC CLUB INC
Contact Person: LUKE W ZECHMAN
Phone: (570) 345-6340

CRguyStan

Dec 10, 2001
They both hold amatuer (sp) racing and have high remarks for both facilties. Call 717-632-8171 and ask Walt about details on camping, future dates and such, he is one of the creators for Foot of Mountain.
Stan

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Theres a place several miles south of Clarion, PA (about and hour and a half from you). Called L & L Raceway or something like that. A friend of mine knows the owner and he holds several harescrambles on each year. I'll try to get a number and schedule if possible for you and post it here. I dont know if he has the dates set for this year yet. Far as i know its just show up, pay and go race. I dont do the events but have helped test/break in new sections of the course the week before. :)

Top Bottom