Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Do we get to test ride an 08 in the event then?!!!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
IN the event - NO. Before the event, like at Upland, YES!!!
Bring your cameras...maybe we will get another picture of Marsh fulfilling one of his dreams - to ride a KTM!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yeah, that would be sweet to ride a 2008 250 XC-W 'lectric start before I get mine. :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
There are two 2008 200cc xcw on the floor of LC. They have 12 of the 2008 models sold already, but no buyers for the 2 hunnys yet.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
If you didn't get your pre-entry in and want to save some $$$ and time, due to injury I will not be riding so have my row available.

$45 for somewhere on rows 10, 11, 12

Let me know if interested...

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Smit-Dog, What kind of injury forces the sale of your row? I am interested since I did not register yet. That row selection is close to what MaGoo asked for, so it should work for gas also. Let me know if you still want to part with it and we'll arrange payment. Sorry about the injury.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hey BB67, errr Walt, I mean M&M......whatever you call yourself....

Looking forward to seeing you in Harrison. We missed you in Marquette.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
Smit-Dog, What kind of injury forces the sale of your row? I am interested since I did not register yet. That row selection is close to what MaGoo asked for, so it should work for gas also. Let me know if you still want to part with it and we'll arrange payment. Sorry about the injury.
Sorry BarkBagger, my spot has already been claimed. I should have put it on
auctionsite.jpg

I do hear that row 1A is still available... This way you can take the clocks to all the checks.

Separated my shoulder at the last event. Trying to let it heal so that you can haul my azz outta the woods again at the UP-300.

If you need a pit crew, let me know... I still owe you one! :cool:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Skip 2 enduros, or risk surgery and 4 months of recovery time... Hmmmmm...... Let me think about it some more... :think:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
BTW.... If Caleb wants to hang with Zach at Harrison, let us know...

You do have barkbusters for that boy, now don't you?!?! :nod:

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya I told Caleb I lost them. My theory is to not put them on as it teaches the boy finesse when negotiating tight event trail! :p

I'm sure Caleb will want to hang out with Zack.

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Bummer Scotty. When/where did you do that?

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Smit-Dog, I should have posted my full offer to ride on your behalf to keep your championship season hopes alive. But instead you offer up row 1A with timekeeping delivery. Knowing how I burn checks, I probably could run sweep after also. Anyway, I'll just show up and see what row I get and just enjoy the ride. If I'm in need of a gas runner I'll look ya up. Take it easy on the shoulder though, I've been there. Here's to a speedy recovery.
Fatherandson: See ya at Harrison. I only missed Marquette because of the honey do list. Most house projects are near completion, so now I can have a little fun. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
scottyb479 said:
A few months back at ducth,

Well at least your right wrist is OK and strong enough to lift 12 OZ at a time. :cool:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
I don't think smitdog can take the pressure.
Just keeping it all in perspective my friend...

Although I think it's just some bad karma from my lack of AFM etiquette at the JP.... I know there are some riders who must've thought a foul-mouthed DW freight train was cursing them off the trail... :pissed:

Top Bottom