Harrison National - Race Reports & Tales of Carnage

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
.... and CrazyTrails placed 3rd Overall B with a 62 in his second enduro ever, and this was from the back of the pack on #59. :worship:
Yet that's impressive. He'll be an A rider in no time if he keeps that up.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bbarel said:
Yet that's impressive. He'll be an A rider in no time if he keeps that up.

He is an "A" rider he just hasn't been told yet. Great job Aaron.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
WomanRider said:
Thanks for the advice. If I did not have the drink ready he would have been upset. I should have jabbed my crutch through his front wheel just for thinking "I dont want a damn drink".

Well at Roselawn he might be fending for himself. I will decide later as the week progresses.
Ground Him from Roselawn for not being thoughtful to his mother! :nener:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
All she needs to do is hide behind the refrigerator and wait with a gulf club in hand.

PS.Baiting is legal in Michigan.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Wolverine423 said:
All she needs to do is hide behind the refrigerator and wait with a gulf club in hand.

PS.Baiting is legal in Michigan.

LOL

Darn, I do not have a golf club. I do not even have the crutches anymore either. What could I use?

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
WomanRider said:
LOL

Darn, I do not have a golf club. I do not even have the crutches anymore either. What could I use?
Actually the refrigerator door works well. It's simple...All you do is slam it on his head when he’s busy digging around inside. This form of tune up works really well as an eye opener & attention getter. :cool: Directly following up with the old fashion boot in azz really works wonders :nod:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
A big THANK YOU to our buddy Napper. It sure was great to see him at the races again. Whether it was a gel pack or changing the rear tire of an enduro newbie, we were all glad he was there!!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I thought Napper looked good... A little trimmer too, so that pedal thing must be working out.

Does anyone know the DNF cause for Cody Mastin and Jordan Mapes?

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Bruno
pineharrison07028.jpg

TJ (this was taken right after he refused my offer of a drink) Wonder what he was thinking
pineharrison07027.jpg

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
WomanRider said:
Bruno
pineharrison07028.jpg

TJ (this was taken right after he refused my offer of a drink) Wonder what he was thinking
pineharrison07027.jpg
Refused water??? Is that why he is sitting instead of standing ;)

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
The little guy on page 86 looking at those trophies is priceless. He is so cute.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
WomanRider said:
The little guy on page 86 looking at those trophies is priceless. He is so cute.
Cute? I see a serious hard-core racer eyeing his plunder after he conquers his opponents!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I like the whole page....the young and the younger. What a great article!
I have already sent three emails to clubs planning for the 2008 season. We may have not have eight events in '08, but we will work to make the events better and increase attendance.

Top Bottom