TreeKiller

Oct 25, 2001
Guys,
I've got a '01 250sx that I can't seem to get dialed in. The shock seems really harsh no matter what I try. I set the race sag everywere from 95mm to 108mm and it doesn't seem to help. I weigh in at 205 lbs (with gear) and have a PDS 7 on the bike (which is the recommend spring for my weight). I was wondering if I missing something obvious or if this things just made to be hard as concrete. Is the compression adjuster opposite normal shocks or opposite the + and - marks on the shock? (i.e. is - really less compression...) I also would like to know if anyone has used Race Tech's progressive springs? According to the proproganda they look good but skeptisism is sometimes a good thing :) Do you need to revalve to use RT springs?

Thanks Guys, I go now to pray to the suspension gods for enlightenment.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
The comp adjuster on the 01 PDS is backwards to normal shocks, -ve is less compression.The race tech springs mimac the PDS4 as far as i know.With such a good progression you may need more rebound damping.Check what i say with others as i have limited knowledge on race tech ideas.

Top Bottom