ktmrider

Jun 20, 2000
MaxFactor,
I was wondering if you were game to go riding this weekend?
In the Baldwin Area Is what it's looking like. The whole group is now on Katooms and it should be alot of fun. Drop me a line if you can.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I have not heard from Max since his "crash o rama" at the Kentucky GNCC.
Max, where are you??

ktmrider, have a good time in Baldwin. I was there a couple of weeks ago and it was a good ride. You should check "Places to ride" forum. Cycleboy is going to be in Baldwin also.

ktmrider

Jun 20, 2000
Fatherandson,
I didn't hear about his "crash o rama" at the GNCC. Care to fill me in?? Also I did a search and can't aind any posts by him. Where did he go :eek:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
ktmrider, as I recall Max was doing well at the GNCC, but crashed a few times and DNF. I know he was suppose to be in MI until August before his work would transfer him to a new location. Maybe these plans changed.

cycleboy

Sep 8, 1999
Hey, over here!

ktmrider,
Me and a friend will be staying near wolf lake and riding for 2 or three days in that area. We're both riding new 250 exc's. If you have some info about which trails are the best I'd love to here it.
Thanks,
Cycleboy

ktmrider

Jun 20, 2000
Cycleboy,
The Big O loop is usually a good loop. My group and I usually link trails together not so much as loops. Another loop howerever that is GREAT is the Evart loop. It's the only class 5 trail in the lower penninsula. Pretty technical stuff, lots of hills and rocks and such. We ride out of our friends property near Big Star Lake. Ever heard of it? Maybe we could hook up, just look for a group of about 15 KTM riders. :p

cycleboy

Sep 8, 1999
What day or days will you be riding? We'll be there saturday, sunday and possibly monday. Thanks for the trail info. The evart trail looks like a blast from the topographic maps. We'll be watching for you guys. It should be pretty easy to spot 15 KTMs.

ktmrider

Jun 20, 2000
A few of us are going up on friday night and will be their until monday. The rest of the group is going up on saturday.

Max Factor

Sponsoring Member
Oct 18, 2000
Wow, nice to be missed!
I'm on vacation at the moment travelling through the south and will be back next week. Catch you all then.

Top Bottom