Has TNT improved their trails?

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
I want to go to TNT for the first time this weekend, but I've heard that their trails are in need of work. Of course, I could just try out their MX track...

Anyone have recent feedback on TNT's trails?

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
I have not been able to go for about three weeks, I'm sure someone will have some up to date input

but I really like their trails, sure some area's are in worse shape than others, I think its challenging, guess it depends on what type of trails you like,
they are not wide open made with a dozer kinda trails, I haven't really found any other place reasonably close to the house that I would rather go to.............

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
This is the first time in years that I haven't been there for over a month (been finishing up the spring series racing). When I was last there (a month or so ago), the easy trails out front had some ruts from 4 wheelers, but not too bad. My youngest on his XR50 made it through them with no problem. The other, longer trails were in great shape.

We have been getting a bunch of rain lately so I don't know how they've been holding up.

I talked to Barbara yesterday and she should have the bulldozer fixed this week and the new water truck is doing great. You'll enjoy the tracks!

We'll be there all day Sunday. What will you be driving?

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
Guys, thanks for the great info. HLG, my plan is to be there on Saturday, but I'll try to hook up with you next time. And I plan to check out your movie at work with our T1 connection...21MB over my dialup connection would be painful... :ugg:

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
OK HLG, you convinced me, Sunday it is...I'll be driving a bright blue Z71 pickup with my KDX200 in the back. Lord willing I'll be there right around when the gates open (10am?). This will be my first trip and I might not time the trip right, but I plan to be there early.

Be careful though, my riding skills are greener than my bike!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
wanaride said:
OK HLG, you convinced me, Sunday it is...I'll be driving a bright blue Z71 pickup with my KDX200 in the back.
What about the PW?!? Tommy (6) will want someone to ride with! We'll be in: http://20-20racing.com/Gomer/MH_Left.jpg

Lord willing I'll be there right around when the gates open (10am?). This will be my first trip and I might not time the trip right, but I plan to be there early.
We'll probably roll in there around 2:00 am Sunday, so wake us when you get there!

Be careful though, my riding skills are greener than my bike!
It's not about fast...it's about FUN!

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
This trip will just be me. Two of my three boys (almost 8 and almost 4) are itching to go riding with me, but they have only been riding for a couple of weeks and they aren't ready for anything other than the back yard yet, but hopefully soon...

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
HLG, thanks for the video. When did you shoot this footage?

Those trails look great...MUCH less rocky than what I usually ride (Brushy Mountain). I'm looking forward to Sunday! :cool:

If there is an "easy" MX track down there, I'd love to try that out too...

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
That trail clip was February 22nd. Not many rocks there.

We'll ride a little of everything Sunday!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…