rcers

Jan 17, 2001
Seven of us from the INDY, IN. area are going to Hatfield McCoy in West Virginia this coming weekend.Riding the BEAR WALLOW trail.
Email me if you will be there or want to go there.
rcers538@cs.com

KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
I highly rec the Colonial Motel in Man. They allow groups to stay with-out jacking the rate way out of line. I will be there next weekend. The Colonial is less than a mile the from Rockhouse trail. :cool:

Bruce McCrary

Nov 10, 1999
I have a group of about 25 employees, customers and friends of the shop where I work going to Bear Wallow that week-end. We will be staying at the 'Devils' Ancse' campground.

We're leaving NC around 3 or 4 PM on Friday the 19th and will be starying through sunday the 21st.

The group consists of everything from beginners on ATV's to a past AA H/S champ on a CR500. I've lost count at this point but I think we've got about 7 bikes and the rest will be goon buggies.

See you there!

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Let us know what you think of the place. I thought the riding was great when we were there. I can't say much about that campground form what I could see. If it rains much it would be a big mudhole.

Racinante

Oct 3, 2001
Man! Wish I could go. My bike's all apart now. :whiner:
Guess I should've gotten started on it earlier in the winter. But $ held me back.

I live in Parkersburg, and I have so many friends who have gone, but I've never been. I hear it's awesome!

Hope you guys have a killer time! ;)

Top Bottom