mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
group of 8 from nc and va are going ride hatfield mccoy in logan west va. oct 11,12, and 13. were staying at the super 8 in logan west virgina. we'll ride 1 day each at the rockhouse,bear wallow, and matewan trailheads. a 3 day pass is $25.00. we'll be grilling dinner each night in the parking lot of the hotel(we've done this the last 4 trips and its ok with hotel mgmt). shoneys bkfst bar in the am. if u havent ridden this trail system ur missin out. about 300 miles of well maintained and marked trails. they have a website at www.trailsheaven.com for more info,hotel and camping #'s are on here. if u wanna camp to save a few $'s try devils anse campground. in my opinion the other hotels in the area are crappy and its not worth staying there,im speakin from my experience at the Arocoma motel one trip,it was awful. trails are well marked beginner,intermediate, and advanced . i encourage all levels of riders to join us. email me if anybodys interested==mark

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
andym is planning a ride the same weekend. I was planning on going but work really screwed me up. Had to go from 3rd shift to 2nd shift and can't get friday off. Don't want to drive all the way for just 1 day riding.

Top Bottom